The Volunteering Strategy 2021-2027 will be supported by a series of action plans that document actions key stakeholders will undertake to achieve the Strategy priorities. New and existing initiatives are detailed in the Action Plan 2021-2023.
Delivery of actions will support the establishment of topic-driven working groups across local and state government and non-government agencies which will report to the strategy’s Partnership Board. Working groups will:
- confirm clear terms of reference
- make decisions about the scope of projects and find / suggest possible partners
- work out priorities, resources, and timelines
- drive the activities to deliver project outcomes
- measure the success of the projects
- provide regular reports to the Partnership Board on activity project.
Current working groups:
- Communications (currently being established)
- Volunteer dispute management
- Volunteering. Youth. Participation. Impact. (V.Y.P.I.)
Read the Discussion paper – Volunteering Strategy for SA working group formation.
If you would like to know more or contribute to a working group, contact Daniella Nofi, Secretariat, Volunteering Strategy for South Australia at Daniella.Nofi@sa.gov.au